Mixing style with comfort, the interiors exude urban sophistication. Oak laminate flooring, veneered doors and a muted colour scheme create open plan living and dining areas that are both modish and relaxing. With floor to ceiling windows and sliding glass doors opening onto balconies, these are light and airy apartments.
High gloss kitchen units with integrated appliances also impress as do the spacious modern white bathrooms with grey ceramic floor and wall tiles. With hushed grey walls and wool twist carpets, the calm and elegant bedrooms complete your beautifully envisaged new home.
- Manhattan kitchen – high gloss Dove Grey (handle-less)
- Dark Anthracite Fino worktop
- Varnished glass panel splashback – Charcoal
- Integrated appliances;
- Electric ceramic hob
- Stainless steel single oven
- Extractor hood
- Fridge freezer
- Washing machine (freestanding, located in utility cupboard)
- Contemporary white bathroom suite
Vado Ascent single lever basin mixer
- Vado Celsisus thermostatic bath shower mixer
- Fully tiled floor and walls
- Heated electric chrome towel rail
- District Heating System – communal boiler with Heat Interface Unit within each dwelling
- Quickstep wood laminate flooring to hallway, kitchen/dining/living room – Classic Oak Brown
- Carpet to bedrooms – Crystal Grey
- Easi Fit doors – American Black Walnut veneer
- LED down lights to living/dining rooms and bedrooms
- Heat & Smoke detectors
12 year NHBC Building warranty
Pimento is a car-free development. Purchasers will NOT be eligible to apply for a Residents Parking Permit from the London Borough of Tower Hamlets.